Thursday, January 28, 2010

Behind The Times


I know, I know. Slacking, procrastinating, being busy doing other things. Whatever you want to call it, I have not had a real post in a while. It can be attributed to a few different reasons:

1. Over the holidays I had some visitors. My parents came to down to visit over Christmas, and just as they left, Mallory arrived and was here over New Years and for a while after.
2. The yacht club hired a new Director of Sailing, and his work permit went through at the end of December. So, upon returning to work after the holidays, we had a lot of work to do. I mean, I've never worked as much as I have in the past month in a sailing program before.
3. I got a vehicle.

As a result, I didn't spend much time on the computer while I had visitors, and I have been working my ass off around the club getting stuff organized for our new program, and when I have free time I've been trying to get out and do stuff, like go surfing! I did take a ton of pics though while my parents and Mallory were here, and if you haven't checked them on my facebook yet, then check out a few below.
















Well, that's all for now, I will do my best to have more frequent updates, and I just got a new camera so I'll take as many pics as I can. Saturday is Chris' last day at the yacht club, and we may be going cruising on our days off on a 78 foot yacht. Hopefully this will happen and I will have some sweet pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment