Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Farewell Chris Watters!

My buddy Chris Watters, the sole reason I am living this life right now, has left island and is currently back in his hometown of Halifax. The boat has become awfully quiet, but much tidier!!! Despite his messy ways, I do miss hanging out with 'Mudd' and he is definitely missed, not just upon the boat Agwe, but all over the BVI. Hopefully we may cross paths this June at OPTINAM, and there will definitely be a reunion come July when he returns for a short on-island stay before he leaves for the Central American and Caribbean Games with BVI top sailor Alec Anderson. With the partner in crime gone, I'll be rolling solo for a bit...


But not that long, as Miss Mallory will be gracing the islands with her wonderful presence in just a matter of days. Come April 29th she'll be touching down in St. Thomas, where I will be meeting her at the airport and taking her back to Tortola. I'm very stoked to have her down here over my birthday, and it has been way too long since she was here last. I have lots of activities for us planned, and there will definitely be a ton of new photos. This time when she's here, the yacht club RIB will not be in the hands of thieves and we will have it to hop around from island to island. I know she's as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment